Sunday, May 22, 2016

Seahawks defensive-Michael Bennett the new goal of 2016 season is the best defensive player

 Seattle Seahawks defensive-Michael Bennett  :
 the new goal of 2016 season is the best defensive player-Cheap NFL jerseys report.

http://www.goodjerseysmall.com/nike-seahawks-72-michael-bennett-steel-blue-team-color-super-bowl-xlviii-mens-stitched-nfl-elite-jersey-p-10004

  Seattle Seahawks defensive  Michael Bennett on the completion of a career best performance of the season, made 10 sacks and was selected to the Pro Bowl for the first time.
In 2016, he put high grander vision.
"I'm really defensive MVP group feeling, I have been training the way my body feels," Bennett expressed. "I think I have a chance to reach the same level as top players and has become one of the best defensive players in the league. If I was the best defensive player I'm not surprised."
"I think the only difference between me and these top players is that they more than I do some defense. I missed a few sacks. The sacks could finally reach my top level league. If I get 14, 15 times escapement kill, we are talking about a league's top players, so the data, the impact quarterback, behind the line of scrimmage every defense, which is what I do. I have to do these things the players. so I want Every year the progress. "
Bennett had already  everyone know that they are not satisfied with the current contract, but he has no intention to stop training. And he expressed the view that the reconstruction of the contract of the parties still have the opportunity to continue to communicate.
  Come O! ! ! Seattle Seahawks defensive -Michael Bennett!!!the new goal of 2016 season is the best defensive player  efforts to achieve

No comments:

Post a Comment